Tuesday, February 7, 2012

introduction

Hi, my name is Dwight Longstreth. I've lived in Gahanna, Ohio all my life. I am a junior. There are many interesting things about me. First off, I love the outdoors and I love going hunting and fishing with my great grandfather. My great grandpa is the most important person in my life. He is always there for me no matter what and he has my back 100 %. He has taught me basically everything I know. He lives right down the street from me so I see him almost every day. If you know me you know I am a big sports fan. I am the biggest Ohio State fan you will ever meet. I bleed Scarlet and Gray. My favorite NFL team is the Cleveland Browns. No matter how there season ends up I am still a loyal fan. Football is a big passion of mine. I have played since I was 5 years of age. Another thing you might want to know is that I love animals. I currently have 6 pets, 5 dogs and a cat. My love for the wild life was a big influence on choosing to take Environmental Science. A big thing I value in life is my relationship with God. God was introduced into my life last year when I decided to attend the youth group at Shepard Nazarene. Going to church is one of the best decisions I've ever made. Something I would like to work on would be my effort towards school. It hasn't always been the greatest. I keep having to motivate myself all the time to get my school work on time. After I graduate I plan on joining the military, more specifically the army. The military has been a big thing in my family in almost every generation. Yeah so that is a little something about me. Hope you enjoyed reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment