Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Human Footprint

Watching the video the Human Footprint taught me many things on how we as people impact Earth, a planet that we should take care of. Humans hav a negative impact on the plant. I'm not talking about a little impact, this is a HUGE problem. Watching "The Human Footprint" made me angry at myself and at our economy and how they just dont care. People dont realize what there doing by the way that there living. Earth is something that we should cherish and its something that were destroying. First off, I was shocked about all the materials and resoures that i took just to make ONE diaper. No wonder why the cost of oil is so expensive. The world needs to re-evaluate how we live. This planets future is in our hands. Another thing that i was shocked about was how much pollution intered the atmosphere each and every day. Our factorys need to find a better and cleaner way to produce things. There are many things that can be done to improve our human footprint. I know what I can do. I will recycle all waste that I can which i did not do before. Another thing i could do would be bringing it up at church. My church group would love to make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment