Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OSU Basketball

People may know that Ohio State is ranked #2 in basketball. There is a reason for this. With the combonation of David Lighty, Jon Deibler, and Jared Sullinger they are nearly invinsible. With the quickness outside and the power inside I think were going to take our talents to the national championship! The ONLY reason OSU is #2 is because Duke hasn't lost yet! And they might not but if they face us they will come out with there first loss. Many people have great expectations for this team and so do I. Go bucks!!

2 comments:

  1. Why does everyone talk about sports it is so boring , we should start posting blogs about something like candy and tv .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not gonna lie but yes, OSU is pretty good this year. As much as I dislike OSU, they are good. I think they can go far in the NCAA tournament. lol I like Gigi's comment above me, its not a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete