Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gun Season

Like every year I go hunting with my grandpa. They own 200 and some acres in morgan county just outside of McConnelsville. The first morning of the hunt was saturday and it turned out to be the best. Within the first ten minutes of the hunt i saw 5 whitetail come out from 200 yards away, near our creek crossing. They worked there way down to about 160 yards so i grabbed my muzzleloader and got ready for the shot. Just about when they was getting ready to jump back in the brush I fired. The button buck fell straight to the ground. The rest of the day i did not see a thing. Sunday (today) we only went for a couple of hours so we could get home. I had a fun weekend and cant wait for the next season.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing you got the deer right away since you didn't see anything the rest of they day...anything going on in English class worth talking about?? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete