Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving!!!

First of all I am thankfull for everybody in my life. Ok thanksgiving break was great!!!! I went out of town to my grandmas for the whole weekend. My grandpa and I spent a lot of quality time together. We shot our muzzleloaders and shotguns gettin ready for the upcoming deer season. We also rode our four wheelers down to our stands. It was a fun time. At there place the family showed up as always on thanksgiving to get some of grandmas goooood food and mine becuase i guess i always have to make the cranberry salad(dressing) now. I gotta admit it was delicioso. haha Even though it was a great break it couldnt of been long enough. Cant wait untill next year. :)

2 comments:

  1. SOunds like you had a fun week. Thanksgiving is the best. Cranberry dressing sounds good. My g ma is a beast at cooking too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hav been grounded my thanksgiving break. im happy school started .. as much as i hate saying it ..

    ReplyDelete