Monday, September 13, 2010

Potter 10

My football career has been fun! I have played football since i have been five and plan to keep on playing. My first year of football i didnt know what to think but then i realized that i loved the sport. You get to take your anger out on other people and just do crazy things. My best year that i had was my sr. year on the Redskins in mini league, it was too fun because sometimes we had practice at night under the lights. It was also the best year because thats when i realy started paying attention to the freinds that i was playing with. My proudest moment was in seventh grade at west. We had to play pickerington i think and there was a play when they threw a bubble screen and i came up and clocked this one kid and he started crying. This is why i love football.

3 comments:

  1. Props on the clocking. I was actually going to be on the football team myself. It didn't start well. I came in late and I also had a dress cut. After that, I never went back to the tryouts or anything like that again. And somehow I still made the team. Because the coach literally called my house and left a message that said I was. Then I thought about if he either felt sorry for me or if he did not have enough players. Either way I did not go back there again and thanks to that, I found something I liked better. Theatre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwe dwight thats good !
    hahaha ohhhh wow soo you clocked a kidd and he criedd lol .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do get to take out some aggression in football...so I guess that's good!

    haha

    ReplyDelete